Sainte Eglise Bulcolique d'Andromeda Index du Forum
Sainte Eglise Bulcolique d'Andromeda
forum de l'alliance

Sainte Eglise Bulcolique d'Andromeda Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HD$Survivalcraft 1.21..1 05.20.2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sainte Eglise Bulcolique d'Andromeda Index du Forum -> Accueil des Voyageurs -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fitsrbar
Voyageur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD$Survivalcraft 1.21..1 05.20.2016 Répondre en citant

Survivalcraft 1.21.1 > urlin.us/2blyz

Follow,,,,Follow,,,,“Survivalcraft”,,,,Get,,,,every,,,,new,,,,post,,,,delivered,,,,to,,,,your,,,,InboxFranklin,,Posted,,May,,12,,,2013,,at,,18:17,,Permalink,,Reply,,I,,SECOND,,IT,,julia,,Posted,,May,,12,,,2013,,at,,21:55,,Permalink,,Reply,,I,,THIRD,,THE,,MOTION,,Franklin,,Posted,,May,,12,,,2013,,at,,18:01,,Permalink,,Reply,,Kaluus,,add,,a,,dog,,that,,we,,can,,keep,,Wyatt,,Posted,,May,,12,,,2013,,at,,18:20,,Permalink,,Reply,,Will,,the,,update,,contain,,the,,hunger,,and,,sleep,,as,,well?,,liam,,Posted,,May,,12,,,2013,,at,,18:29,,Permalink,,Reply,,Cant,,wait(LogOut/Change),,,,You,,,,are,,,,commenting,,,,using,,,,your,,,,Google+,,,,accountMethod,,,Not,,,Allowed,,,.Kaalus,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,13:11,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Is,,,that,,,1.21.0,,,or,,,1.21.1?,,,vincent,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,12:54,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Bug:gray,,,wolves,,,drop,,,leather,,,BTW,,,I,,,found,,,a,,,cave,,,that,,,has,,,2,,,stacks,,,of,,,iron,,,within,,,and,,,is,,,very,,,large!It,,,took,,,more,,,than,,,20,,,torches!Its,,,not,,,fully,,,explored,,,too!9,,,Germanium,,,and,,,27,,,sulphur,,,and,,,2,,,stacks,,,of,,,coalIts,,great,,to,,have,,so,,many,,testers,,,thank,,you!,,So,,far,,,I,,can,,see,,you,,found,,two,,serious,,issues,,with,,1.21.0:,,Random,,freezes,,reported,,on,,multiple,,devices,,The,,fences,,bug,,is,,still,,there,,#2,,,the,,fences,,bugNotify,,,me,,,of,,,new,,,posts,,,via,,,emailThe,,first,,time,,I,,put,,my,,saddle,,on,,a,,horse,,and,,killed,,the,,horse,,(I,,found,,one,,the,,color,,I,,actually,,wanted),,,I,,got,,the,,saddle,,backOH,,,and,,,KITTY,,,CATS,I,,,love,,,cats,,,owen,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,22:36,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Waiting,,,for,,,kindle,,,fire,,,update!!!!!!!!!,,,Minecraft,,,101,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,22:38,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Not,,,trying,,,to,,,overwhelm,,,you,,,or,,,anything,,,just,,,giving,,,u,,,ideas,,,for,,,the,,,next,,,update,,,Qwerty,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,22:48,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,When,,,will,,,the,,,updates,,,be,,,released,,,for,,,other,,,devices?,,,felipe,,,isidoro,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,22:57,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,What,,,about,,,the,,,bug,,,that,,,when,,,u,,,drink,,,milk,,,it,,,sounds,,,like,,,u,,,eating,,,cooked,,,fish,,,or,,,bird,,,SurvivalCraft,,,Lover,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,22:58,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,I,,,have,,,a,,,problemI,,,cant,,,see,,,anything,,,that,,,could,,,cause,,,it,,,,neither,,,have,,,I,,,come,,,across,,,it,,,while,,,testing,,,on,,,my,,,10+,,,different,,,Android,,,devicesI,,have,,an,,amazon,,kindle,,and,,im,,waiting,,patiently,,because,,I,,want,,to,,have,,the,,best,,experience,,with,,no,,bugsNow,,,,for,,,,the,,,,#1,,,,,freezing,,,,bugNo,,,,swearing,,,,pleaseSo,,,,already,,,,something,,,,to,,,,do,,,,for,,,,1.21.2p.sKaalus,,Posted,,April,,18,,,2013,,at,,13:08,,,,Permalink,,,,Reply,,Is,,that,,1.21.0,,or,,1.21.1?,,ondrejkuhejda,,Posted,,April,,18,,,2013,,at,,09:56,,,,Permalink,,,,Reply,,Kaalus,,fix,,this,,bug:,,if,,you,,stand,,on,,animal,,and,,animal,,is,,going,,,you,,are,,going,,tooCancel,,reply,,Enter,,your,,comment,,hereSurvival,,Craft,,1.21.1,,Apk,,>,,You,,,can,,,contact,,,me,,,at,,,candy,,,rufus,,,games,,,at,,,gmail,,,dot,,,com,,,(remove,,,spaces,,,from,,,the,,,username)Thats,,,why,,,i,,,loved,,,uI,,,reported,,,it,,,in,,,the,,,bug,,,section,,,with,,,an,,,image,,,of,,,how,,,i,,,placed,,,the,,,sign,,,in,,,watersam,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,21:01,,,,,,Permalink,,,I,,,agree,,,because,,,it,,,happened,,,on,,,my,,,kindle,,,too,,,Sir,,,Knight,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,04:55,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,I,,,am,,,guessing,,,who,,,ever,,,reported,,,that,,,simply,,,was,,,not,,,selecting,,,a,,,source,,,blockThen,,u,,can,,get,,itAbout,,me,,Hi,,,I'm,,KaalusTo,,,get,,,the,,,game,,,on,,,the,,,Kindle,,,requires,,,going,,,through,,,a,,,lengthy,,,certification,,,process:-/,,,,I,,,,was,,,,confusedSir,,Knight,,Posted,,April,,18,,,2013,,at,,18:41,,,,Permalink,,,,Reply,,I,,think,,that,,was,,purposely,,added&,,There,,was,,even,,a,,development,,video,,on,,that&,,If,,I,,remember,,correctlySupported,,,,Platforms,,,,Search,,,,Survivalcraft,,,,Forum,,,,Visit,,,,it,,,,if,,,,you,,,,want,,,,to,,,,read,,,,what,,,,others,,,,have,,,,to,,,,say,,,,about,,,,the,,,,game,,,,,ask,,,,a,,,,question,,,,,request,,,,a,,,,feature,,,,or,,,,report,,,,a,,,,bugDont,,,,worry,,,,Kaalus,,,,I,,,,know,,,,what,,,,youre,,,,saying,,,,,I,,,,hope,,,,everyone,,,,else,,,,will,,,,tooI,,,cant,,,get,,,the,,,lamps,,,to,,,disappear,,,yet,,,,but,,,using,,,your,,,map,,,I,,,found,,,another,,,problem,,,with,,,electricity,,,that,,,might,,,be,,,indirectly,,,causing,,,it,,,and,,,its,,,100%,,,reproducibleBut,,,,it,,,,is,,,,still,,,,at,,,,1.2.0So,,already,,something,,to,,do,,for,,1.21.2(Then,,,I,,,got,,,murdered,,,by,,,a,,,pack,,,a,,,werewolves&),,,Dont,,,lose,,,that,,,bull!,,,Shadow,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,19:00,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,I,,,have,,,a,,,world,,,with,,,2in,,,one,,,spot,,,so,,,I,,,fenced,,,em,,,in,,,and,,,made,,,a,,,nice,,,house,,,next,,,to,,,it,,,Fabien,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,06:06,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,When,,,is,,,it,,,going,,,to,,,be,,,out,,,for,,,WP8,,,?,,,backup,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,07:23,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Soon,,,,soon,,,Im,,,have,,,WP,,,too,,,liz,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,19:42,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Kaalus,,,do,,,horses,,,need,,,water,,,ive,,,started,,,a,,,ranch,,,xx,,,-facepalm-,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,21:34,,,,,,Permalink,,,No,,,they,,,dont,,,,its,,,not,,,that,,,realistic,,,yet&&,,,kya,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,07:30,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Kaalus,,,I,,,need,,,your,,,help,,,for,,,some,,,reason,,,when,,,I,,,go,,,to,,,my,,,marketplace,,,it,,,doesnt,,,say,,,update,,,on,,,my,,,windoes,,,phone,,,why?,,,bar-tech,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,07:47,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Because,,,it,,,isnt,,,out,,,yet,,,for,,,windows,,,phone,,,;),,,dejavu,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,07:36,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Kaalus,,,,can,,,you,,,say,,,what,,,you,,,change,,,in,,,SR,,,latch?,,,thank,,,you,,,Kaalus,,,Posted,,,April,,,18,,,,2013,,,at,,,13:08,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,Its,,,a,,,bugfix*no,,,,pun,,,,intended*,,,,also,,,,what,,,,about,,,,the,,,,water,,,,bucket,,,,not,,,,working?,,,,Charity,,,,Posted,,,,April,,,,18,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,07:47,,,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,Did,,,,you,,,,use,,,,the,,,,bucket,,,,on,,,,the,,,,sorce,,,,block?,,,,felipe,,,,isidoro,,,,Posted,,,,April,,,,18,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,03:29,,,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,Never,,,,mind,,,,kaalus,,,,I,,,,think,,,,cause,,,,1.21,,,,came,,,,out,,,,and,,,,I,,,,got,,,,it,,,,early,,,,maybe,,,,was,,,,adaption,,,,to,,,,it,,,,so,,,,now,,,,doesnt,,,,crashes,,,,anymore,,,,is,,,,fine,,,,for,,,,my,,,,samsung,,,,galaxy,,,,attain,,,,scrafter,,,,Posted,,,,April,,,,18,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,03:32,,,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,kaalus,,,,this,,,,will,,,,fix,,,,also,,,,disappearing,,,,lamps?,,,,scrafter,,,,Posted,,,,April,,,,18,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,03:44,,,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,i,,,,noticed,,,,actually,,,,they,,,,do,,,,not,,,,disappear,,,,,they,,,,detach,,,,from,,,,the,,,,block?,,,,this,,,,happend,,,,when,,,,i,,,,reload,,,,world,,,,Kaalus,,,,Posted,,,,April,,,,18,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,03:55,,,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,The,,,,disappearing,,,,lamps,,,,issue,,,,was,,,,most,,,,likely,,,,due,,,,to,,,,the,,,,massive,,,,terrain,,,,update,,,,bug,,,,,,,,all,,,,fixed,,,,in,,,,1.21Can,,,you,,,please,,,put,,,the,,,new,,,update,,,this,,,weekend,,,for,,,amazon,,,and,,,windows,,,phone?,,,dayday18,,,Posted,,,April,,,19,,,,2013,,,at,,,00:56,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,Reply,,,I,,,agree,,,I,,,cant,,,get,,,it,,,on,,,my,,,kindle,,,fireIt,,,,might,,,,be,,,,A,,,,bug&.Im,,,,just,,,,using,,,,my,,,,imagination&,,,,--,,,,crazy,,,,builder,,,,Posted,,,,April,,,,18,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,04:00,,,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,That,,,,is,,,,quite,,,,the,,,,imagination,,,,Kaalus,,,,Posted,,,,April,,,,18,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,03:58,,,,,,,,Permalink,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,1.21.1,,,,is,,,,out,,,,,please,,,,download,,,,and,,,,check,,,,whether,,,,it,,,,freezes,,,,as,,,,wellthey,,will,,not,,get,,fixed,,automaticallyNotify,,,,me,,,,of,,,,new,,,,posts,,,,via,,,,email f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sainte Eglise Bulcolique d'Andromeda Index du Forum -> Accueil des Voyageurs -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006